Easy to make.
Do It Yourself.
Everyone expects gifts for the Christmas season. They rattle boxes to listen for clues, lift gifts to feel out its weight, and even scratch open a corner piece of gift wrap for a sneak peek of what's inside. And it's true; it is what's in the inside that counts. But it's not what's inside the box. I'm talking about what's inside of us -- the spirit of the holiday season.
Give something unexpected and meaningful this year. And spread the holiday magic with this handmade, one-of-a-kind Christmas card. Because it's more than getting what you wanted. It's about reminding those you love that you care.
1. Cut and fold card stock to desired card size
2. Draw your design with the white crayon
3. Color on top of the crayon with markers
4. Apply water to the marker and paint like watercolors!
5. Let dry then write a heart felt message inside