The holiday season is the perfect time to show those around you just how much they mean to you. And who better to show your appreciation to than a teacher?
Thank a teacher this year with a handmade gift that's straight from the heart!
Remember, gifts aren't about the price tag. They're about the meaning and love behind them. And there's nothing more personal than a gift crafted by hand.
Gather all the items you will need.
- Hole Puncher
- Ribbon (colorful ribbons work best)
- Canned Soup (emptied, cleaned out, and dried)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Squeeze a thin line of glue directly onto the outside surface of the soup can.
- Immediately place one ColorKing crayon over glue.
- Continue until the entire surface of the soup can is covered.
- Write a thoughtful message! Thank your teacher for all the work he or she has done!
- Punch a hole through the top of your note.
- Tie a string around the can and through your note.
- Add Sugar Rush Candy Scented Highlighters for a sweet touch!
Give to your favorite teacher!